Call for Papers
Experts from industry and research institutes wishing to present results of their recent research are cordially invited to submit a paper. Accepted papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions.
A two stage review process will be applied:
- The Technical Program Committee will review the abstracts and decide upon the preliminary acceptance.
- Each full paper will be reviewed by peer reviewers. If the paper does not fulfill the quality and format requirements, the author will be requested to send a revised paper for further review.
Uploading an abstract
Please prepare an abstract of the planned contribution using the Word template (see homepage) and following the instructions below. The abstract consists of two DIN A4 pages with title, summary, motivation, structure and core results as well as associated images and references (literature, sources, references). The abstract must be expressive in such a way that the technical-scientific content as well as the innovations are clearly recognizable.
Upload the abstract (PDF) to EDAS no later than September 15, 2021.
To use EDAS, you will need a personal account. When using it for the first time, click on "create new account" and create a user account. If you have forgotten your login information, click on "reset your password" and enter your email address.
After successful login:
- enter the paper title
- select the preferred presentation type "category": Oral or Poster
- select the most applicable topic
- add additional authors if necessary: in the line "Authors" under "Change Add" click on the plus symbol and select and add person via search
- upload the abstract by clicking on the upload icon next to "Abstract".
After uploading you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.