- After acceptance, the authors are asked to submit the full paper with a length of up to 6 pages for publication.
- The proceedings will be published by VDE Verlag; presented papers will in addition be available on IEEE Xplore®.
- Papers previously presented and published in the Conference Proceedings of CIPS can be considered for publication in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics when improved with additions beyond the conference paper, which needs to be referenced, cf. Guidelines for Manuscript Submission to IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics.
- By submitting your full paper we assume that you have accepted the copyrightstatement: www.vde.com/typing-instructions.
- After the conference, the presentations will be made available exclusively for all participants on that homepage.
Information for Authors
Below you can find important information for the preparation of your abstract and paper submission.
Extended Abstract submission deadline: September 15, 2021.
|Deadline Abstract Submission||15.09.2021|
|Notification of preliminary Acceptance||02.11.2021|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||15.12.2021|
|Notification of Acceptance Full Paper||13.01.2022|
|Final Paper Submission Deadline (if modifications required)||22.01.2022|
|Notification of Acceptance Final Paper for publication||12.02.2022|
|Deadline for authors registration||19.02.2022|
Please follow the typing instructions described here
Tips: How to prepare your paper for the proceedings
The CIPS Best Poster Award is granted at each CIPS for an outstanding poster presentation. The technical content and general structure of both the paper and the poster are evaluated.
The CIPS will be accompanied by an exhibition which is well appreciated from the conference delegates.